1. NKJV…Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
2. NKJV…Joh 3:30 He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less.
3. NKJV…Mat 22:37 Jesus said to him, 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.'
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like it: 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.'
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."
4. NKJV…Luk 9:23 Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
5. NKJV…Luk 14:33 So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.
6. NLT…1Co 9:19 Even though I am a free man with no master, I have become a slave to all people to bring many to Christ.
1Co 9:20 When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ. When I was with those who follow the Jewish law, I too lived under that law. Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law.
1Co 9:21 When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish law, I too live apart from that law so I can bring them to Christ. But I do not ignore the law of God; I obey the law of Christ.
1Co 9:22 When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some.
1Co 9:23 I do everything to spread the Good News and share in its blessings.
7. NKJV…Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
Joh 13:35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
8. NKJV…1Co 3:6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
1Co 3:7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
1Co 3:8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
Click below to print your own document
Click below for Daniel Fast Info: